photographer: Maria Karpova
Hey beauties! Hope you're all great? I am so happy to reveal this post to you because skin is the most important factor to looking good, right? I love the fact that I have been getting loads of questions and compliments on my skin. Apart from the occasionally monthly breakouts, I can definitely say that the way to good skin is consistency. Now, I’m no expert at skin care but what I can do is advise you on what I’ve tried; give you my personal opinions and give you advice you on what might work for you.
If you observe your skin you will notice that different weather conditions can have an impact on the state of your skin. Celltone has a complete range that caters to different skin concerns. I am going to make this as BASIC and SIMPLE as possible and guide you. However, if you have chronic skin conditions such as acne or eczema etc. then my advice would be that you consult with a dermatologist first so you get the best medical tailored advice.
So let’s get started, so I mentioned that the weather could sometimes be very harsh on your skin. The best way to protect your skin through the different weather conditions is to ensure that your skin is cleansed and skin care routine is consistent. Celltone ensures that you have cleansed and healthy skin whether it’s in summer or winter. I have a combination type skin, meaning that during summer I tend to be a little more oilier than winter. In the winter my skin dries out a lot more so I try my best to cater to both dry and oily factors all year round. What I find by using Celltone is that the full range accommodates my skin all year round in one range.
Before I get into the details about the products, I want to stress that if you want good skin, you need to be CONSISTENT day in and day out, night in and night out without fail. Even if you have generally good skin, consistency will prevent your skin from getting bad breakouts.
In addition, some important things you need to know about your skin is that:
- - At night your skin is the dirtiest area of your body (because it is exposed to all the pollutants and bacteria from touching your face during the day)
- - If you don’t look after your skin, the bacteria adds which could cause acne in the long run
When you look after you skin properly through daily cleansing and cleaning, you are:
- Removing your makeup any excess oil
- Removing dirt and grime that your skin is exposed to
- Facilitating a natural skin rejuvenation process at night
- o Exfoliates dead skin cells
- o Heals blemishes
- Soap free
- Infused with Vitamins B5, E and C.
- Repairs and rebuilds collagen and elastin (great wrinkle fighters)
- Removes dead skin cells, oil, dirt and other types of extra pollutants
- Contains an anti-bacterial active; triclosan. Infused with Rose water, Oat and Wheat extracts to moisturise the skin.
- Refreshes and rejuvenates your skin with vitamins and antioxidants
- Shrinks pores and cleanses dead skin
- Balances Skins pH
- Hydrates and is formulated to replace lost moisture in skin
- Infused with moisturising actives, elastin, collagen, keratin and vitamins to restore skin’s natural elasticity
- Leaves skin feeling hydrates
- Contains oils, Argan, Calendula & Olive
- Enriched with Anti-Oxidants and Vitamins A, B3, C & E to soften and moisturise the skin
- Rehydrates and protects skin against sun (has UVA & UVB sunscreen filters)
So overall by using this regime consistently, you will have a vibrant skin complexion, youthful looking skin and clear pores.
PERSONAL FAVOURITE PRODUCTS FROM RANGE
Facial wash – This was my favorite product out of the whole range. I use it day in and day out. What I love about the facial wash, it that it doesn’t feel too silky. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry after washing my face and it washes a full face of makeup off REALLY wow. I was very impressed with the facial wash.
Exfoliator – This cleanses without scratching the skin harshly and clears away impurities. It’s great at refining and smoothing the skin, which was nice because sometimes exfoliators can be so harsh on the skin.
Moisturiser – I prefer using the moisturizer in the evening during summer and during the day in winter. The reason for this is because in summer, it gets really hot and my skin tends to get oily in the ‘T area’, so because of this I personally feel more comfortable using another skin care line for summer time moisturizers. However, in the winter my skin gets really dry so I feel the moisturizer does it’s job because it has a smooth texture that makes my skin feel moisturized at all time.
AVAILABLE TO BUY ONLINE FROM: www.celltone.co.za
IN -STORES IN SOUTH AFRICA: DISCHEM ; CLICKS & PICK N' PAY HYPERMARKET amongst many other retailers.
QUESTION & ANSWER : So please ask as many questions below in the comment box and I will answer ALL of questions to the best of my ability. You have until Thursday morning to ask any SKIN CARE question. Hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know your thoughts!